Ewatt Technology Co,.Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise engaged in aviation and electric power businesses over the world with affiliates such as Wuhan Ewatt Aerospace Technology Co., Ltd., Hubei Ewatt Power Technology, Ewatt (China) Co., Ltd., Ewatt (America) Co., Ltd. and European R&D Center.
- 2012，Ewatt's full ranges of models successfully complete test flights in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau at altitude above 3800 meters
- 2013，attend the North America Unmanned System Summit with a complete series of UAV.
- 2014，civil UAV manufacturing company awarded with China Torch Program.
- 2014，China's first civil UAV manufacturing company to establish corporate standard.
- 2014，Participate in the Hainan "Rammasun" typhoon rescue.
Ewatt Technology Co,.Ltd. was established in May, 2010, and the first Ewatt unmanned EWG-I was launched at the same year. In 2011, the company set up a nationwide network for technical support, sale and after-sales services. In 2012, all EWATT UAV models completed successful test flights in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. In 2013, it built an international technology R&D team, followed by establishment of the first civil UAV flight-training academy in China upon approval of AOPA under Civil Aviation Administration of China in 2014. In 2015, it optimized its share structure and officially initiated the IPO process.
- Establishment of Ewatt
- Birth of the first UAV EGW-I
- Establishment of Ewatt UAV flight training academy
- Establishment of Ewatt (America) Company
- Initiation of IPO
Qualifications and honors
Since its establishment, Ewatt Company has consecutively won dozens of awards at national, provincial, municipal and district level, and titles like “Training Organization for Civil UAV” and “China Torch Program”. In 2014, it passed ISO9001, 14001quality system, environment system and occupational health and safety system certification.
- Demonstration enterprise for China general aviation industry
- China Torch Program
- Internationally advanced rotorcraft UAV system
- Training Organization for Civil UAV
- Hubei high and new technology enterprise
The dynamics of the daily interactions and work ethics that guide our employees, and partners consitute EWATT's culture. A few exhibits of this culture include: maintaing high responsivness by attending the social media groups, including the corporate one as well as the small department, or work team groups, we are encouraged not to smoke, we do sports together, celebrate each others birthdays etc. EWATT culture unites all the employees in greatly influence by the young spirt of the founder Mr. Darren Zhao.
- Corporate social responsibility
- Study and communication
- Cultural activity